Compare Kia SUVs
More and more Bentonville area drivers are turning to SUVs, and as always, those who value reliability and innovative design are turning to Kia. If you know that you’re on the hunt for a Kia SUV, start by comparing the Kia Niro vs. Sportage and pitting the Kia Sportage vs. Sorento. The Kia SUV lineup at Crain Kia of Fayetteville in Fayetteville awaits!
The 2019 Kia Soul is one of the most unmistakable compact crossovers on the road, and its unique personality extends far below the surface. Here’s some of what sets it apart:
- 26 mpg city and 31 mpg highway with 6-speed automatic transmission
- Standard 60/40 split-folding rear seat and standard touchscreen display
- Maximum cargo space of 61.3 cubic feet
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) and Brake Assist System (BAS), standard
Check out our Kia Soul inventory.
The 2019 Kia Niro is a high-tech crossover that combines superior standard features with active safety technology and a standard hybrid engine:
- Superior efficiency with the Parallel Hybrid System, regenerative braking and standard dual-clutch automatic transmission
- Smart Cruise Control (SCC) and Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) available as upgrades
- Base Kia Niro FE offers up to 52 mpg city and 49 mpg highway
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ both standard
The Niro offers interior capacities that are comparable to those of the Soul, but its efficiency ratings make it unique. Take a look at our Niro inventory today.
Looking for a Kia AWD SUV? The 2019 Kia Sportage combines a reliable and more responsive drivetrain with respectable engine options and advanced tech features:
- 240 hp 2.0L turbocharged engine upgrade available
- Dynamax™ all-wheel drive with locking center differential available
- Sportage LX FWD offers fuel economy of up to 23 mpg city and 30 mpg highway
- All trims offer 129.3 cubic feet of interior passenger volume
Comparing the Kia Niro vs. Sportage, the first thing to note is the significant difference in fuel economy. If you’re willing to settle for less impressive gas mileage, available all-wheel drive makes the Sportage the stronger competitor. Find a Kia Sportage for sale near Rogers today.
Drivers who’ve been searching for a Kia three-row SUV are sure to fall for the 2019 Kia Sorento. It’s the most powerful option in the Kia SUV lineup, and it’s more than capable of going off-road by Springdale or Siloam Springs. Here’s what sets it apart:
- Available V6 engine with 290 hp and 242 lb-ft of torque
- Dynamax™ all-wheel drive, locking center differential, and Torque Vectoring Cornering Control (TVCC) all available as upgrades
- Maximum AWD towing capacity of 5,000 pounds
- Passenger volume of 154.2 cubic feet
- Maximum cargo volume of up to 73 cubic feet
With seating for up to seven passengers and a generous maximum towing capacity, the Kia Sorento is the best option for larger families with a strong adventurous streak. Compare it to the Hyundai Santa Fe to see for yourself how it stacks up.
Find a Kia SUV at Crain Kia of Fayetteville
Don’t wait to get behind the wheel of the Kia SUV that you’ve been searching for! Contact us today to schedule your test drive.
Need help finding somewhere fun to go after you’ve driven off our lot? Consider the best restaurants in Fayetteville, AR.